Abs Rony
Abs Rony
hi! my name is Abu Bakar Siddik Rony.Im 17 and i live in arichpur,tongi,gazipur.I came from panchagar.I have my family.Im a student.My father works for a privet company,his name Md.Ahasan ali.my mother is a howsewife.I have a elder sister ,she read in a public college.
Hoby :
my hobby is gardening.I like trees ,in my village i planted a rose tree , when i went village i take care of this tree.
profassion:
Right now im a student.So my profassion is study.but i like to be a freelancer.And i believe
that i can do it..
I have so many friends.they are so good. some of friend got some bad friendcircle.As a result they become bad guys.i love my friends.we all make so many fun.we have a funny youtube channel ,
Birth date and place:
My date of birth is 06 jan 2000.My birth place panchagag.
Story of my life:
when i born 2000 then my lived on panchagar.my family was so good. my family was rich .In 2006 i got a big sickness,then they admit me on icu and i have a oparetion in leg.then my family dicieded and they came dhaka .And my father join a privet company.
thank you


No comments